Nut-free Nutella or Suntella- Sunflower Seed Chocolate Spread is Top 8 Free; Vegan and Refined Sugar-Free
- 2 tablespoon sunflower seed butter
4 teaspoons cocoa powder
1 tablespoon maple syrup or date syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoon water
pinch of salt
- With a wire whisk or spoon, mix everything together in a small bowl until all ingredients are fully incorporated. The mixture should spread like frosting.
- Leftover spread will stay fresh stored in the refrigerator for a few days- up to a week.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom or ground cinnamon to switch up flavors.
- Use any unsalted nut or seed butter of choice. If nut or seed butter is salted, omit salt and add to taste.
- Adjust level of sweetness by adding an additional tablespoon of sweetener.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: nut-free nutella, nut-free snacks, nut-free kids snacks, nut-free chocolate spread, suntella